Michela Lunardi Events
Michela Lunardi Events, based in Milan, organizes weddings with her staff in Milan city, Lake Como and Lake Maggiore, Tuscany, Umbria and beach weddings in the Italian Riviera.
She offers “Full-Service Wedding Planning” and deals with the following services:
BUDGET, VENDORS AND VENUE
- Unlimited emails, phone and skype calls.
- Budget creation and management.
- Location/Venue search and information (prices, policy, photos…)
- Creation and management of a planning timeline.
- Customized vendor recommendations.
- Vendor liaison and relationship management.
- Review of vendor’s contracts.
- Payment schedules.
- Visit with the wedding couple for location, rehearsal menu, hair and make-up, meeting with other vendors that the couple needs.
- Give information and documents checklist.
- Setting-up the appointments with the Town Hall.
- Interpreter requested by law at the Town Hall for the Declaration of Intention to Marry.
- Interpreter requested by law during the wedding ceremony.
- Mayor for the wedding ceremony to preside over the legally-binding civil marriage.
- Achievement of the legally-binding civil wedding certificate.
- Consultation on event design and styling.
- Styleboard: definition of the wedding fashion details.
- Scenography and flower decoration, lighting and color design.
- Wedding stationery: assistance with graphic design for announcements, invitations, church booklets, menus, place cards, table arrangements.
- Decorations, objects / accessories, gifts and favors for guests.
- 6 to 8 weeks prior to the wedding day we introduce ourselves to the vendors you chose and get an idea of what to expect on your wedding day.
- Review of your contracts to understand exactly who is doing what and when.
- Creation of your day-of timeline, which will break down the details regarding arrival times, set up and brakdown.
- Site visit with you to discuss all of the details you have planned.
- The day of your wedding: direction of all vendors, set up personal items, management of the timing and flow of the event.
- Assistance with finding venues for rehearsal / welcome dinner and brunch.
- Research of accommodations and transportation for guests.
- Guest activities (boat trips, travel excursions, etc).
- Referral to Italian travel agencies for your Honeymoon, etc.
Michela will make sure that everything will follow the right rhythm, leaving you free and relaxed to enjoy your beautiful event!